ISM-Memphis, Inc. Professional Development MISSION
The Professional Development mission of the ISM-Memphis, Inc. organization is to enhance professionalism among the general membership through education, training and professional certification.
To achieve this mission the Professional Development organization will use, but not be limited to, the following:
- Broadcasting events of educational value, from both the national and local organizations.
- Arranging and conducting educational events and monthly general membership meetings..
- Administering the Student Scholarship program.
- Provide the latest information concerning the CPSM & CSM programs.
- Facilitating CPSM & CSM study groups.
CPSM® Computer-Based Exams Are Here
ISM now accepts online registrations for CPSM® Exams that can be scheduled and taken at Pearson VUE professional test centers worldwide during any available testing time that meets your needs.
Just go to the ISM Web site and select Professional Credentials, then Certified Professional in Supply Management, and Register for CPSM® Exams. You will receive an e-mail confirmation that includes the Pearson Vue link to schedule your exam. You will be able to schedule your appointment(s) within 24 hours or less of receiving the confirmation. Exam registrations are valid for one year. Computer-based testing is available at the standard price of $180 for members and $265 for non-members.